It was a druid named Cannibinoids (SmokeRings) who I paired up with and we knocked out 3 different quests, 2 of which were escorts. We ended up trading btags and when I commented that I liked his guild name (and I’ve seen them around a lot), he offered an invite. I didn’t accept that night but this morning I gquit on both characters and left the discord server. Few reasons why:
- no one was ever on most of the day
- at night only the poofs were on and they just seemed to constantly level alts
- The only other regular was Mercuri who raided with other people and otherwise basically never ever talked
- The poofs only grouped up if they needed help with something
- They didn’t recruit for months
- If they did get a new person, they lied about the activity status of the guild
- and of course, Miss Poof reminded me a good deal of SylvanSuede. So, yeah.